Today is Father’s Day and I’m one of the lucky ones who still gets to enjoy it with the first man in my life. This picture was taken just a few hours ago and so, in honor of my dad, this post is for him.
Top 10 things I’ve learned from my dad:</strong
1. Life is like good food. Fill your plate and enjoy with gusto.
2. A stranger is just a person you haven’t yet met…..so say hello and start the conversation.
3. Never underestimate the power of a good story.
4. A little dirt under the fingernails never hurt anyone.
5. Be punctual. If necessary, be early.
6. Share what you have with others, whether it's your time, tomatoes, apples, or split firewood.
7. Never complain about your job. Show up, do your work, and work hard.
8. Plume your walls before wallpapering. You'll be much happier in the end.
9. Everyone has something in common. You just have to find it.
10. Love is an action, not just an emotion.
Happy Father’s Day, Dad. I’m always proud to be your daughter!
What life lesson have you learned from your dad? I’m curious.