According to eDivorcePapers.com, statistics show that January ranks No. 1 as the month with the highest divorce filings. I guess people take the “out with the old, in with the new” adage just a little too seriously.
As someone who has been married for 32 years, I guess I can understand why the month of January could potentially be the straw that breaks the matrimonial camel’s back.
1) Primping for the holidays is officially over and the 3 month hiatus from shaving begins! (Ok… it’s not that bad but I can’t be the only one who enjoys the break!)
2) The post-holiday VISA bill arrives.
3) Watching hours upon hours of football is not exactly most women’s idea of foreplay.
4) Beginning a strict regimen of carb-less eating can make even the happiest of couples a tad bitchy.
5) Being snowed in with one’s spouse with no electricity can be a blessing or a curse…. which means only one thing…….
September mostly likely tops the charts as the highest birth rate month.
Check it out and get back to me, will ya?
I’m going to shave my legs!